- Level: 2
- Duration: 50min
- Pass mark: 75%
- Online assessment
- Certified by CPD
- Incensu registered
- Downloadable personalised certificate
- Professional voiceover
This course is suitable for anyone who works in the regulated sector, or in other organisations where prevention of financial crime is important, and provides learners with a thorough understanding of money laundering. The course also looks at how to spot potential signs of money laundering, and what action to take if you are aware that, or suspect that, money laundering has taken place.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided. It is specifically designed to give learners a better understanding of the nature of money laundering, what signs to look out for and what actions to take.
Our anti-money laundering training can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full financial crime training course, which provides a level 2 certificate on completion.
Covering key points from:
- The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Crime and Courts Act 2013
- Serious Crime Act 2015
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- Terrorism Act 2000
- Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001
- Terrorism Act 2006
- The Terrorism Act 2000 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (Amendment) Regulations 2007
- An introduction to financial crime
- Money-laundering: what is money-laundering?
- Money laundering: the signs
- Money laundering: taking action