- Level: 2
- Duration: 31min
- Pass mark: 75%
- Online assessment
- Certified by CPD
- Incensu registered
- Downloadable personalised certificate
- Professional voiceover
This CPD-certified, level-2 e-learning course is suitable for anyone working with children and young people in a boarding environment. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment, and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided.
It is specifically designed to give learners a better understanding of the additional safeguarding responsibilities of those working in a boarding environment.
Covering key points from:
- England: Boarding Schools – National Minimum Standards
- Wales: National Minimum Standards for Boarding Schools
- Scotland: Health and Social Care Standards
- Isle of Man: Boarding Schools – Minimum Standards
- Why is it different?
- What do boarding staff need to do?