- Level: 2
- Duration: 86min
- Pass mark: 75%
- Online assessment
- Certified by CPD
- Incensu registered
- Downloadable templates
- Downloadable personalised certificate
- Professional voiceover
This CPD-certified, level 2 e-learning course is suitable for anyone who comes into contact with children and young people in their work or voluntary activity, and provides learners with a thorough understanding of the forms of child sexual exploitation, grooming models, risk factors associated with CSE, the impact of CSE, the signs of CSE, how to repsond to disclosures and what action to take.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided. It is specifically designed to give learners a better understanding of the nature of CSE, what signs to look out for and what actions to take.
Covering key points from:
- Working together to safeguard children (2018) in England
- Safeguarding children: working together under the Children Act 2004 in Wales
- National Guidance for Child Protection in Scotland (2014)
- Co-operating to safeguarding children (2003) in Northern Ireland
- Keeping Safe in Education (2018)
- Child sexual exploitation: definition and guide for practitioners (2017)
- Template safeguarding record form
- What is CSE?
- How does it happen?
- Risk factors
- The impact of CSE
- The signs of CSE
- Taking action