- Level: 2
- Duration: 39min
- Pass mark: 75%
- Online assessment
- Certified by CPD
- Certified by RoSPA
- Incensu registered
- Downloadable guides
- Downloadable risk assessments
- Downloadable personalised certificate
- Professional voiceover
This RoSPA-accredited, level 2, e-learning course is suitable for anyone who is required to know and understand their fire safety rights and responsibilities as a member of an organisation and holds the position of the responsible person within the organisation.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided. It is specifically designed to introduce learners to risk assessments, what the common protective measures are and what to do to reduce hazards.
Our fire safety training course for the responsible person can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full fire safety training course for managers, which provides a level 3 certificate on completion.
Covering key points from:
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire safety risk assessment template
- Flick at-a-glance: classes of fire
- Flick at-a-glance: fire extinguishers
- Flick at-a-glance: what type of fire, what type of extinguisher?
- Conducting the risk assessment
- Taking action