- Level: 2
- Duration: 39min
- Pass mark: 75%
- Online assessment
- Certified by CPD
- Certified by RoSPA
- Incensu registered
- Downloadable guides
- Downloadable risk assessments
- Downloadable personalised certificate
- Professional voiceover
This RoSPA-accredited, level 2, e-learning course is suitable for anyone who is required to know and understand their fire safety rights and responsibilities as a member of an organisation and holds the position of fire warden within the organisation.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided. It is specifically designed to teach learners about a fire warden’s proactive and reactive responsibilities, including how to conduct fire drills and what needs to be done in the event of a fire.
Our fire safety training course for fire wardens can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full fire safety training course for managers, which provides a level 3 certificate on completion.
Covering key points from:
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire safety risk assessment template
- Flick at-a-glance: classes of fire
- Flick at-a-glance: fire extinguishers
- Flick at-a-glance: what type of fire, what type of extinguisher?
- Fire wardens – proactive duties
- Fire wardens – reactive duties