- Level: 2
- Duration: 114min
- Pass mark: 75%
- Online assessment
- Certified by CPD
- Certified by RoSPA
- Incensu registered
- Downloadable guides
- Downloadable risk assessments
- Downloadable personalised certificate
- Professional voiceover
This RoSPA-accredited, level 2, e-learning is suitable for anyone who is required to know and understand their fire safety rights and responsibilities as a member of an organisation.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided. It is specifically designed to teach learners everything from the basics of fire safety, knowing how to respond and tackle fires and also covers the specifics such as the P.A.S.S technique and fire safety laws.
Our fire safety training can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full fire safety training course for managers, which provides a level 3 certificate on completion.
Covering key points from:
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire safety risk assessment template
- Flick at-a-glance: classes of fire
- Flick at-a-glance: fire extinguishers
- Flick at-a-glance: what type of fire, what type of extinguisher?
- What is fire?
- Fire hazards
- The nature of fire
- Preventing fire
- Controlling fire
- In the event of fire
- The law