- Level: 2
- Duration: 19min
- Pass mark: 75%
- Online assessment
- Certified by CPD
- Certified by RoSPA
- Incensu registered
- Downloadable risk assessment
- Downloadable guides
- Downloadable personalised certificate
- Professional voiceover
This RoSPA-accredited, level 2, e-learning course is suitable for anyone who is required to conduct risk assessments for lone workers.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided. It is specifically designed to teach learners what responsibilities employer’s have, how to run risk assessments and what controls to put in place such as; supervision, training and monitoring.
Our lone worker risk assessment can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full lone worker training course for managers, which provides a level 3 certificate on completion.
Covering key points from:
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Lone working risk assessment template
- Guidance for homeworkers
- Working alone – health and safety guidance
- Considerations for lone workers checklist
- Working alone – health and safety guidance on the risks of lone working
- Risk assessment
- Taking action