- Level: 1
- Duration: 8min
- Pass mark: 75%
- Online assessment
- Certified by CPD
- Certified by RoSPA
- Incensu registered
- Downloadable personalised certificate
- Professional voiceover
This RoSPA-accredited, level 1, e-learning course is suitable for anyone who is required to understand how and why personal protective equipment is used. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided.
It is specifically designed to teach learners everything from understanding how and why personal protective equipment is used, some common examples of PPE, and the use of PPE including: training and maintenance.
This course can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full health and safety training course, which provides a level 2 certificate on completion.
Covering key points from:
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992